In 2021, there is no question that the demand for educational content will continue to grow. The rise in demand has been met with rising costs due to some aggressive pricing by educational institutions and publishers. In order to provide an affordable solution, Graphy takes a new approach on how it distributes its product: as an open-source platform where students are able as much or little customization as they want.
Graphy is an app that allows users to create a one-stop LMS. The app has been designed with the user in mind and is accessible from any device.
Here is our Graphy review, where you can learn about the features, price, and how to utilize the Graphy content area to construct a course, among other things.
You’re an online instructor who generates material, but you wish there was a platform that could help you run your online education company from start to finish. Graphy, on the other hand, is for you!
What exactly is Graphy?
Graphy is a one-of-a-kind Learning Management System that can meet all of your educational demands. Graphy was founded with the intention of assisting online instructors in their development.
Review of Graphy
Let’s have a look at the product and see how it may help you advance your profession as an online instructor. This is a safe site where you may upload any kind of material. Classes in person, interaction, marketing, and so on.
Website, apps (android + ios – all white-labeled), CMS, LMS, eCommerce, payment gateway, live courses, engagement, and marketing tools are all available via Graphy.
- Any content producer may simply establish a website on the platform, and if necessary, they can even develop mobile apps.
- The process of creating courses in multiple formats is simple, and you can sell them for any price you choose.
- It includes printable PDFs, as well as the ability to gather feedback through forms and generate surveys.
- It offers a one-of-a-kind feature called Drip Content with Content Scheduling, which allows you to plan a course based on enrollment dates or on a date of your choosing (fixed date)
- You get comprehensive white labeling of your brand with Graphy.
- Graphy features built-in payment methods and does not charge a fee for using them. It operates on a simple subscription-based approach, with funds sent straight to your bank account through the payment gateway.
- Security 1 – Our Material Protection and Encryption function ensures that no one can pirate the content (Digital Rights Management). They split the movie into many pieces and supply an alphanumeric key that only us may use to unlock it. They don’t even have access to the raw files, therefore they can’t download them.
- Security 2 – Using our Dynamic Watermarking function, no one can record the screen; if they do, the person’s email address and phone number, as well as the company’s URL, will be shown – meaning the watermark will flash on the screen. As a result, if the video is leaked, the leaker will also be disclosing their personal information.
- Security 3 – Device Restriction: Educators may choose whether or not they want learners to be able to use a certain number of devices to access the course. If just two devices, such as a laptop and a smartphone, are registered, no additional devices will be able to access the course. Furthermore, only one of the several devices that are granted access works at any one moment.
- Security 4 – The mobile applications are likewise entirely secure, meaning they don’t enable screen recording, screenshots, or screencasting, and they don’t operate with emulators. Secure Offline Downloads, on the other hand, are available – if you, as an instructor, wish your pupils to download them, you may do so.
Why should you use Graphy?
Classes in Real Time
- To start your class, just navigate to the Content page and choose Live Classes.
Reviews & Ratings
- The educators/creators may select whether or not to make the ratings available in Graphy. You do not have the choice to refuse if you do not want to.
- This area contains all of the learner’s data, which you may download at any time.
- You may also filter the data to obtain a better understanding of your search.
- The portal may be managed by a whole team – Support, Design, Discussions, Messenger, Marketing, Reports, Users, Content, and Sales are all options.
- On the portal, you may choose which users should have access to specific rights. For example, if you only want the Support person to see the learners’ access information, you may choose that option.
- Nowadays, the Affiliate Marketing concept is quite popular. An affiliate is someone who provides you with a consumer on a commission basis, thus he or she will market your course to students in return for a fee. You have the option of creating an unlimited number of affiliates as an instructor.
- As an educator on other social media sites, such as YouTube, you may ask your educator friends to promote your course by providing them with a unique link, and you can pay them a commission on each course sold via their link.
- When someone is paid to promote anything, your chances of reaching a broader audience increase dramatically.
There are three price modules in Graphy. There are three levels of difficulty: basic, business, and advanced. You can receive your own white-labeled iOS mobile app with the Advanced package. The Pricing module has a monthly price range of INR 2,999 to INR 17,999.
The annual plan costs INR 32,989 and may go up to INR 1,97,989!
How to Make a Graphic Design Course
Go to the Graphy Official Site and click on ‘Get Started’ to join up. Fill up your information – it only takes a minute!
After you’ve completed all of the fields, you’ll be able to enter the Graphy portal.
Content is the most vital element for an educator, therefore let’s start there. When you select the Content button, a menu of choices will appear.
So, how do you go about making a course?
– You go to Course Creation.
— Include a title and an instructor.
– If you choose Show Advanced Options, the following will appear.
– After that, you may add chapters to this course in the same manner you would in a book.
— When you select Add First Chapter, you’ll be presented with a variety of alternatives.
– Now you may continue to add anything you wish, such as the Heading.
Section of Contents
Let’s have a look at the many options available in the content section:-
You have the option to add or remove items.
- Files with audio
- Packages for SCORM
- Downloadable files – these are the files that you want your users to download and retain.
- Text documents
- Third-party links — they must be included.
- Subjective and objective quizzes are available (MCQ as well)
- A live test is a quiz that takes place over a certain period of time.
- Live lessons – where Graphy provides the makers with a paid zoom license to conduct sessions.
- Assignments – an instructor might use this feature to request that his or her pupils submit anything from their end. For example, if the student has an extempore task, he or she may submit a video of himself or herself speaking, which the instructor can analyze.
- Forms – You may use Google Forms to gather data.
Highlights in Graphy
Now, let’s take a look at some of Graphy’s most interesting features.
Let’s get started with some material!
If you wish to add a video, just click the button, and the dialog box below will display.
You may either submit it here or use a third-party service to embed it. They do not, however, provide any security for other parties. On the other side, anything you post is safe with us.
When you submit a video, it will immediately enter a processing step, where it will be encrypted. Graphy features a feature called video adaption that guarantees that your pupils never have to worry about buffering. The movie is automatically transformed into three formats and quality levels, however much relies on the user’s internet connection.
Watermarking is an option that is available by default. You may give your video a description. If you like, you may also provide Caption Files. If you submit PDFs, they will only be viewable in Read-Only mode, and no one will be able to download them. You may go on and on, adding as much stuff as you desire.
Questions/Queries you may ask/have as a creator
- The student should not be allowed to skip any of the lessons, and the course should be taught in the way that I have specified. If they skip, the course may not reach its full potential, and students may not profit from it, which might have a negative influence on me, the instructor.
- I’d also want to establish certain conditions that the student must meet in order to see a specific video — a type of course compliance.
Answers to the questions
- Click Enforce Sequential Learning in the Rules section.
This feature guarantees that the learner is finishing a video or marking it as done before moving on. They can’t go straight to a subsequent video.
- If you want your pupils to watch the whole video so they can grasp the essence of it and comprehend it better. Simply choose the Enforce Complete Video Viewing option, and they will be required to view 90% of the video.
- Enable Prerequisites so that students must complete that element before moving on to the next.
- You may set a goal for the student to get a score of 90%, and if they don’t, they won’t be able to progress in the course.
- Content Dripping or Scheduling — You may unlock your courses/modules/at a certain time each week or at a predetermined period each month, and only then will they be accessible to students. The simplest way to grasp this is to consider that Game of Thrones episodes are accessible every Monday!
- You may just publish it after you’ve included all of the stuff you want.
Choosing a Cost for Your Content
After you’ve finished publishing your course, go to Set Course Price –
- Determine where you want to market it, based on your strategy.
- After that, add pricing — you may offer it for free, as a one-time payment option, or as a subscription model using RazorPay and Stripe. It’s as easy as subscribing to Netflix or Amazon.
- You may give the course a name, a value, and a validity – for example, if you want it to be valid for 90 days and then expire. Furthermore, if the quoted price is INR 2000 and the final pay is INR1800, the user/student will get a 10% discount.
- When a student enrolls in your course, you may offer them cashback up to the amount you choose. It’s pretty similar to the cashback offered by Paytm or Ola Money. So, in this case, if the student purchases it for INR 1800, he or she would get INR180 cashback, which will be good for 50 days. If they need to purchase another course within this time limit, they may do so using these coins.
- a single class Checkout — you make a sales page, and when someone hits Buy Now, they are sent to your payment gateway.
- You may also make a purchase using the Cart feature.
Aspect of marketing for creators
- If you wish to, you may use Graphy to include SEO descriptions and keywords, as well as scripts.
- Blogs – Improves your site’s SEO and Google ranks.
- Promo Codes – If you want to enhance your company by offering discounts on particular events or festivals, here is how you do it. For certain packages or courses, you may generate as many codes as you desire. Don’t forget to mention them on the checkout pages. PS: The perfect time to give away Promo Codes is towards the end of the year!
- Wallet & Credit – You may give your virtual money a name and a value of your choosing.
- Refer and Earn – Just like Uber, your students may earn Wallet and Credits by recommending Graphy to their friends. This will assist them in receiving a discount on the course.
- Affiliate settings – In this section, you may encourage your students to advertise your courses since no one knows it better than someone who has participated in it. Because they will get a commission, the user/student will be eager to participate. It’s simple: pay your pupils a commission in exchange for new students. As a creator, you have the freedom to set your own Terms & Conditions.
Please help us out by sharing this article:
Watch This Video-
Graphy is a new, innovative LMS that uses AI to help students learn and teachers teach. With the “graphy meaning” and other features, it’s no wonder why this is one of the most popular LMSs available.
- graphy company
- graphy unacademy
- raza graphy